Mercan Canada Employment Philippines Inc.
GLOBAL RECRUITMENT. SPECIALIZED HR SOLUTIONS. IMMIGRATION CONSULTING
Mercan Canada Employment Philippines, Inc. is currently the leading provider of foreign manpower recruitment and placement services in Canada with the corporate head office located in Montreal, Quebec Canada. We provide reliable and responsive recruitment, placement and immigration services for highly qualified skilled trade, technical, service and health personnel going to Canada.
Mercan Canada Employment Philippines, Inc.has sent over 5,000 workers to Canada since 2006. Mercan Capital Ltd., its corporate company, is one of the largest and most successful immigration-consulting firms. Since 1989, more than 45,000 individuals of all origins have been able to establish work and permanent residency in Canada by entrusting their applications with Mercan.
Mercan Canada Employment Philippines, Inc. is an industry leader in the field of foreign recruitment, placement, customized HR solutions and immigration consulting to Canada since 2006. We provide comprehensive and customized solutions for large and small business owners, Human Resource professionals and foreign workers. With partners in every major industry and an entire team of talented and highly experienced professionals, including lawyers, consultants, technicians, and support staff, we are dedicated to providing each of our clients with the best service. We are committed to deliver exactly the required services at 100% guaranteed satisfaction. We are a customer-facing, market-oriented professional organization that communicates with clarity, honesty, integrity and respect in all relationships. We are passionate about, and committed to, the success of our clients. To maintain our leadership in this business, we are devoted to continuing education and development so we can respond constructively and proactively to changing expectations and regulations.
With 26 years of experience in immigration, investment and recruitment consulting, the corporate company Mercan Capital Ltd has built an international network of offices in Canada, China, Philippines, India, KSA and UAE that provides us the ability to work directly with a great number of foreign workers and employers. Moreover due to this wealth of experience and network partnership, we have a thorough understanding of the recruitment market around the world and can easily adapt to the ever changing needs of the labour market. That is why we are confident we can provide all our clients, workers and employers with unparalleled recruitment services. Our knowledge and expertise in immigration processes allows us to bring foreign workers to employers in minimum time. At Mercan, we reduce the workload that the employees and the employers should face in the recruitment process.
We have recipients of numerous awards and recognitions since 2006 to present from various Non-Governmental Institutions and Philippine Government:
- 2008 Most Outstanding Manpower Agency for Canada (Metro Manila Awards) bestowed by Dangal ng Bayan Awards For Product and Service Excellence.
- 2009 People’s Choice Award Most Outstanding Manpower Company bestowed by National Consumer Affairs Foundation of the Philippines (NCAF).
- 2009 Most Outstanding Manpower Agency for Canada (National Awards) bestowed by Dangal ng Bayan Awards For Product and Service Excellence.
- 2009 Asia Pacific Excellence Awards Most Outstanding Canada Employment Provider Company bestowed by Asia-Pacific Excellence Citation.
- 2009 Global Excellence Award for Most Outstanding Manpower Company bestowed by the Global Excellence Awards Committee.
- 2009 Most Outstanding Manpower Company National Awards - Consumer Quality Award conferred by Dangal ang Bayan/Who’s who in the Philippines.
- 2009 Best Manpower Agency for Canada National Awards conferred by Pillar Awards for Marketing Excellence.
- 2010 Most Outstanding Manpower Company conferred by the Consumers Choice awards organization.
- 2010 Presidential Citation from the President of the Republic of the Philippines for providing support to their projects in the Philippines.
- 2010 Global Excellence Award for Most Outstanding Manpower Company bestowed by the Global Excellence Awards Committee.
- 2010 Most Outstanding Manpower Company awarded by the Asian Star Quality Committee in Malaysia.
- 2011 Asia Pacific Excellence Awardee for Most Outstanding Manpower Company conferred by Asia-Pacific Excellence Awards and Asian Consumers Choice Awards Committee.
- 2011 Consumer Quality Awardee for Best International Manpower Company bestowed by Consumer Quality Awards Committee.
- 2011 National Awards Best Manpower Agency for Canada given by the People’s Choice Awards committee.
- 2012 Asia-Pacific Excellence and Asian Achiever Awardee for Most Outstanding International Manpower Company awarded by Asia-Pacific Excellence Citation
- 2012 Dangal ng Bayan Awards for Product Excellence and Service Excellence for Most Outstanding Manpower Agency for Canada awarded by Dangal ng Bayan Awards Committee and Top Minds Research and Events Planner.
- 2012 Business Excellence Awards for Best Manpower Company National Awards bestowed by Star Brands Awards
- 2012 Annual Global Brand Awards for Most Outstanding International Manpower Company awarded by Global Excellence.
MERCAN CANADA EMPLOYMENT PHILS. INC. Corporate Social Responsibility
Mercan Canada Employment Philippines Inc., in partnership with Mercan Recruit LTD, recently turned over 10,000 units of medicine kits to the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) of the Philippines. DOLE Secretary Marianito D. Roque received the medicine kits with much gratitude.
The medicine kits which cost a total of US$200,000.00, contain a variety of medical instruments which will equip nurses under the Nurses Assigned in Rural Services (NARS) program with tools that can help them in their service training. Under the program, unemployed nurses will be mobilized in their hometowns as warriors for wellness to implement primary healthcare and school nutrition programs, maternal health programs and initiate first line diagnosis. They will also provide information about community water sanitation practices, conduct health surveillance and immunize children and mothers. Nurses will be deployed at an average of 5 per town in the 1,000 poorest municipalities for a six-month tour of duty. Another batch will be deployed for the second half of the year. These nurses will undergo training and development for competency enhancement in accordance with the training program designed by the DOH (Department of Health) in collaboration with the PRC-BON (Philippine Regulation Commission-Board of Nursing). The training program will cover both the clinical and public health functions.
Completion of the training program under the NARS program will be considered as a substitute for the work experience requirement of hospitals and other health facilities, both local and overseas. The Certificate of Completion will be issued jointly by the DOLE, DOH and PRC-BON.
OFFICE LOCATION AND INFORMATION:
Units 502 and 506 Galleria Corporate Center
EDSA corner Ortigas Avenue, Quezon City
Telephone Numbers: 02-910-8010 to 13
Facsimile Number: 02-910-8014
REPRESENTATIVE: Jose Eduardo Yazon